After the grand success of our picnic event last year, KALLOL is pleased to invite you to our KALLOL Sports day on Saturday the 12th of September 2015.
We have planned a fun-filled day for the members of the community, starting the program at 12 noon and ending at 7 pm in the evening. The programme for the day will include:
- Events for kids - Lemon and Spoon race, Sprint Relay race, Balloon blowing and more.
- Events for grown-ups - Musical Chairs, Mini Golf, Balance-the-Book race and more.
- Music & Dance
- Most importantly a sumptuous Barbecue on-site designed to cater to all tastes!!! We will have covered tents to continue the fun in case of the occasional shower.
We look forward to seeing you all on 12th of September. Your active participation is needed to make the upcoming event a grand success.
Kindly confirm your attendance as soon as possible via email to Kallol. Your timely confirmation will allow us to make necessary logistical arrangements for a smooth and enjoyable event.
The venue is well connected by public transport and there is ample secure and free parking (map).
The event is FREE for all members of KALLOL and they will not need to pay any contributions. Non-members can also join - provided they register in advance and become members ahead of the event.
Members bringing in new members will receive a special gift voucher from Kallol.
Soft Drinks and Beer will be available for purchase at a nominal price. Guests can be brought along by any member by paying the following contribution per guest:
Adult(Guest) - 20 euro
Children (Guest below 18 years) - 10 euro
So, don’t wait - please confirm your participation and number of people attending by responding to this email latest by the 10th June so that we can plan ahead and plan well for a great experience and day out.
See you there!!
- Membership of KALLOL is open to all those supporting its aims irrespective of nationality, ethnicity, race or religion. The members shall uphold the constitution and by-laws of KALLOL.
- Types of Membership (for the purpose of fees and subscriptions): KALLOL will offer the following types of membership fee structures:
- Family Membership: family membership shall include husband, wife, unmarried children and live-in parents.
- Individual membership: Any person who is 16 years or older.
Family Membership: 50 Euro per annum
Individual Membership: 25 Euro per annum
Membership fees will be payable annually according to Bengali Calendar.
A member will pay discounted contribution rates for the events organized by KALLOL. A member in good standing shall be entitled to receive all publications and membership mailings, vote and participate in all general organizational activities and events. For family members, all members of the family over the age of 16 will enjoy the same rights and privileges.
- Those desirous of becoming member must apply for membership formally and agree to actively support the aims and principles of KALLOL.
- Some familiarity with the Bengali language (Bangla), and culture, is desirable, but not necessary.
- All membership applications will be reviewed by the Board or a sub-committee (to whom the Board expressly delegates the responsibility) and those found suitable will be formally accepted as members.
- The Board will have the right to decline any application for membership without assigning any reason and its decision will be final.
- Those wishing to become new members should fill in the membership application form and send it to us or bring it with them on the 3rd May, 2014.