After the grand success of the sports day event last year, KALLOL is pleased to invite you to the KALLOL Sports Day 2016 event
to be held on the Saturday 11 th June 2016.
Details about reaching the venue is also available in the contact us page.
The venue is well connected by public transport and there is ample parking available nearby (map).
We have planned a fun-filled day for the members of the community, starting the program at 12:00 noon and ending at 7:00 PM in the evening.
The programme for the day will include:
- Events for kids
- Events for adults and couples
- Music & Dance event
- Most importantly a sumptuous Barbecue designed to cater to all tastes!!!
We will also have covered tents to continue the fun in case of the occasional shower.
We look forward to seeing you all on 11 th June 2016. Your active participation is needed to make the upcoming event a grand success.
Kindly confirm your attendance as soon as possible via email to KALLOL.
Your timely confirmation will allow us to make necessary logistical arrangements for a smooth and enjoyable event.
The event is FREE for all members of KALLOL and they will not need to pay any contributions.
Non-members can also join - provided they register in advance and become members ahead of the event.
Members bringing in new members will receive a special gift voucher from KALLOL.
Soft Drinks and Beer will be available for purchase at a nominal price.
Guests can be brought along by any existing member of KALLOL by paying the following contribution per guest:
Adult(Guest) - 20 euro
Children (Guest below 18 years) - 10 euro
So, don’t wait - please confirm your participation and number of people attending by responding via email to KALLOL so that we can plan ahead and plan well for a great experience and day out.See you all there on the 11 th June 2016!!!
- Membership of KALLOL is open to all those supporting its aims irrespective of nationality, ethnicity, race or religion. The members shall uphold the constitution and by-laws of KALLOL.
- Types of Membership (for the purpose of fees and subscriptions): KALLOL will offer the following types of membership fee structures:
- Family Membership: family membership shall include husband, wife, unmarried children and live-in parents.
- Individual membership: Any person who is 16 years or older.
Family Membership: 50 Euro per annum
Individual Membership: 25 Euro per annum
Membership fees will be payable annually according to Bengali Calendar.
A member will pay discounted contribution rates for the events organized by KALLOL. A member in good standing shall be entitled to receive all publications and membership mailings, vote and participate in all general organizational activities and events. For family members, all members of the family over the age of 16 will enjoy the same rights and privileges.
- Those desirous of becoming member must apply for membership formally and agree to actively support the aims and principles of KALLOL.
- Some familiarity with the Bengali language (Bangla), and culture, is desirable, but not necessary.
- All membership applications will be reviewed by the Board or a sub-committee (to whom the Board expressly delegates the responsibility) and those found suitable will be formally accepted as members.
- The Board will have the right to decline any application for membership without assigning any reason and its decision will be final.
- Those wishing to become new members should fill in the membership application form and send it to us or bring it with them on the 3rd May, 2014.