Membership of KALLOL is open to all those supporting its aims irrespective of nationality, ethnicity, race or religion.
A member in good standing shall be entitled to receive all publications and membership mailings, vote and participate in all general organizational activities and events. For family members, all members of the family over the age of 16 will enjoy the same rights and privileges. Kallol’s membership can be of two forms.
For all members Kallol organizes a free event , the Kallol sports day.
Annual membership fee of 25 Euros,
Annual membership fee of 15 Euros.
How to Become a member
Please fill in the membership application form and send it to us via email. After that the membership fees needs to be transferred to our bank account , Bank Account Details: NL81ABNA0450814556 , ABNAMRO .
- Those desirous of becoming member must apply for membership formally and agree to actively support the aims and principles of KALLOL.
- Some familiarity with the Bengali language (Bangla), and culture, is desirable, but not necessary.
- All membership applications will be reviewed by the Board or a sub-committee (to whom the Board expressly delegates the responsibility) and those found suitable will be formally accepted as members.
- The Board will have the right to decline any application for membership without assigning any reason and its decision will be final.
- Those wishing to become new members should fill in the membership application form and send it to us via email.